Sunday, November 21, 2010

ICELAND

I had NO idea Iceland was soooo beautiful!!
I recently found these pictures and have fallen in loveee!

This Blue Lagoon is now at the 
top of my list of places to visit...

"One of Iceland's top attractions, the Blue Lagoon
is a natural hot spring of geothermal seawater 
that is probably not only incredibly relaxing,
but it's really good for your skin too."

"The lagoon is situated in a lava field,
and the water temperature ranges from 98-102 degrees!
It sounds, and looks, heavenly."

"Plus there's a restaurant and hotel there 
that overlooks the lagoon!"

the dreamy mist


the rocky shoreline

the open fields 
looks like a picture from a book :)

cutest mode of transportation evvv

the rocky cliffs

the wild horses

Iceland could you be more beautiful??
Someday soon I'll travel here :)
Then I can blog with my personal photos
Ohhh what a dream...



1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with Iceland.
    It's so beautiful.
    Also, you have a great blog. Love it.

    ReplyDelete