Tuesday, November 16, 2010

views from my car..

This reminds me of driving over Suncrest into the city...
or when you drive into Vegas super late at night.

Dancing lights..

Fall is my favorite time of the year..
It's absolutely beautiful!Especially on a story day.

I took this picture on my way to SLC.
I love the yellow fields against the black sky,
sooo incredible.

This was one Sunday during the summer..
The sky looked like a painting everywhere you looked.

This is another picture from that Sunday..
Surreal.Dreamy.

Pretty sunshiny day:) 
Utah Lake from high hills in Provo.

On the way back from Goblin Valley we drove 
through a crazy storm, and this is what came from it..
Rainbows in the black sky.

Thanks to daylight saving the sun rises
when I drive school now..
At least this is what I get to see every morning.

Rainy days :)

and this is usually what the inside of my car looks like..
purse, backpack, gym bag and my running shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Baby I love these!!! We need to get you an awesome camera!!! I love you:)

    ReplyDelete