Tuesday, March 1, 2011

looking forward to..

these are a few of life's simple pleasures that i am so excited for! most of these will have to wait until i'm married, so until then.. 
i'll just daydream :)
i can't wait to have my own garden!
this is susan's work of art, she loves purple! i'm so excited to plant beautiful flowers and yummy vegetables.. then i can make fresh homemade salsa.
awww i've always dreamed of having a big deck! hopefully it'll have a beautiful view so that i can start everyday looking out into the world with fresh air, pancakes, and sunshine :)
i've been in love with these jeeps since i was 12. it's the perfect adventure vehicle! whether i'm living in CA or UT by the time this baby is mine,this car is perfect for beach or for snow.
 this is my horse, red racer. someday when i have enough property i want a few horses. 
i love riding!
 my lazy cat, whiskers. defiantly want a cat that can run around my horses and lay on my lap while i eat breakfast on the deck.
 this was my horse growing up.  his name is bo :)i would love having another beautiful paint like him.
this is my girl, dixie. most loving/loyal dog ev! which will be a must for as long as i live.
 this is susan with our other dog hershey. she LOVES attention and laying on your lap.
(still thinks she's a puppy)
this was one of hershey's puppies. 
i'm so excited to have my own puppy to train, and take on walks everyday:)
i just can't wait to have my own pad! 
to paint, decorate, design to get in touch with my creative side. 
and last.. i am counting down the days to when i can build my dream closet!! i have SO many ideas, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment