Tuesday, February 22, 2011

signs of spring

i've been studying for midterms
trying to soak up the 
little sun i can
enjoying the slushy ski slopes
planning spring break
digging the sun dresses
out of my closet
finally running outside
again :) and 
at the end of the day
when my brain is burned
out from studying for exams
i read my favorite 
fashion blogs and start
window shopping for my
spring wardrobe
this is my beautiful friend
Kate :) she makes spending
hours in the library studying
very enjoyable! 
we waste a lot of time
laughing at... EVERYTHING! 
 santa barbara is the
perfect getaway when utah
is going through it's
bitter ice age stage
we were here for the
holidays and it was
perfect. because it's
always summer here.
boyfriend and i can
surf year round!
 spring boarding  
it's not the slushy
conditions i love
but the warm sunshine
toss that heavy coat
and grab a light jacket
going boarding every
day you can because
it wont last much longer
summer is on the way!
shorts!! yes i'm wearing
shorts! this is a
picture from our vegas
trip a couple weeks
ago. it was SO fun!
now i have spring break
to look forward to :)
my family and i are
going to moab to do
some bike races. 
i'm so happy!
the green scenery is 
coming back to life
and my sun dresses are
once again breathing
fresh air
oh and running :)
my sister and i love
to run. this is a
picture of us running
an ULTRA marathon 
(31.5 miles) last 
summer. it's now
finally warm enough
to run outside
again. SO excited!
like i was saying 
earlier.. after i can't
study any longer, i 
relax by browsing 
fashion blogs. 
these are some of my
favorite looks i've 
 been loving
i figure after finals in
april i'll reward myself
with some spring/summer
SHOPPING! :)

4 comments:

  1. ohhh you make me so excited for summer!! Too bad I'll be a rolley polley! :) :) I just love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe you need to start snowboarding with me again before it all melts away! work can wait hahah right? :) and GINGER you will NOT be a rolley polley hahahah your going to be that cute little girl who turns around and everyones like woah! she's prego? ALLLL belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooving the high ankle socks w/ heels lately!!

    ReplyDelete