Thursday, February 17, 2011

y e l l o w

the snow is slowly melting
and the sunshine is once again
becoming familiar
it's mid february, 
yet i feel that
spring is just around 
the corner! with that said 
the warm colors of summer
have been catching my eye lately 
and i can't wait to bring 
y e l l o w
back into my wardrobe! 
 sun dresses
i've got nearly 30 in my 
closet and i've yet to start 
my 2011 summer shopping
bring those retro 
loves back to life
 oh shoes, i love you 
last summer my shoe wardrobe
consisted mainly of
gladiators, flats, boots
ect.. while this summer 
i'm looking for some height!
sun kissed skin
warm makeup tones
 
golden accessories 
messy hair and
giant shades
 i want it to
scream summer romance
free flowing weightless
chiffon tops/dresses
 
a couple of my 
spring 
inspirations
...
b e a u t i f u l
perhaps some colorful tights?
and last but not least.. 
i want my hair even blonder
come summa time 

2 comments: